[OSL | CCIE_Voice] How to avoid ephone being hit on SRST config

Roger Källberg Roger.Kallberg at cygate.se
Wed Feb 23 06:05:42 EST 2011

You have to change dial-peer hunt and set a higher preference on the SRST ephone than on the dial-peer that points to CUCM.

I don't know if this url will work, we have had some problem with our Juniper SSL vpn at work lately. If not Google for "dialpeer hunt" and select 4:th hit, should be on CCIE Voice notes.

http://cciev.wordpress.com/2006/05/29/dial-peer-hunting-choices/<https://webmail.cygate.se/2006/05/29/dial-peer-hunting-choices/,DanaInfo=.acdkhzE2vzmz2q56Os54+>

Sincerely

Roger Källberg
CCIE #26199 (Voice)