[OSL | CCIE_Voice] Attendant Console hunt group member busy?

ccieid1ot ccieid1ot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 12:52:21 EST 2011

 Q. Why do I get a fast busy when I call the pilot point?

 *A. *The pilot point and/or the controlled phones are not in the controlled
device list of the 'ac' user. You must create a user with id 'ac' from the
Cisco CallManager user administration page, and associate all pilot points
and attendant phones with this user. Make sure that this user checks *Enable
CTI Application Use*. The default password for this user should be *12345*.
If you want to change the password, see How do I change the password for the
'ac' user?<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7282/products_qanda_item09186a00800b0a20.shtml#qa6>

 Q. Why do I still get a fast busy when I call the pilot point after I have
associated the devices with the ac user?

 *A. *It can be that the user(s) specified in the user/line pair(s) in the
hunt-group associated with the pilot point is not online. Log in and go
online from the Cisco CallManager Attendant Console GUI. If this does not
work, you may be running into Cisco bug ID
CSCdw86252<http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCdw86252>(
registered <http://tools.cisco.com/RPF/register/register.do> customers only)
- 'User Device Association is Lost Sometimes in Device Association page'. Go
to the Cisco CallManager Administration pages and re-associate the relevant
devices that are no longer associated with the user.

--
duy
CCIE #27737 Voice